The tribe I call my own, Cosmic Cowgirls, is offering an invitation.
This is your invitation to open the door of the heart with the flaming red key of possibility!
How would you feel if you could take charge,
AUTHOR YOUR OWN FUTURE
instead of letting life happen to you?
If there was a place to express your TRUE voice now instead of later.
WHAT IF THERE WAS SOMETHING YOU COULD DO RIGHT NOW – TODAY
to change how all of this is landing in your heart, your life, your spirit?
Maybe you are saying…I’ve heard that before
|Painting by Shiloh Sophia McCloud
I want to live my true authentic self. Whoever that is… Life is too precious to live an unexpressed life. But I don’t really KNOW what my path is or where it leads, OR how to get there. I’ve tried change before and it didn’t stick. How is this going to be different?
Many women say that this work that we offer is just what they have been waiting for all of their life. A true connection. Belonging. A place to express the songs and images within them. You are a choice that you get to make. What it is you want to say, be, cause, create, manifest? How you want to experience your life and how it occurs for you? And you are right, it is not easy to do it alone and that is WHY we are doing it together, as a tribe of women who are TOGETHER committing to a life path of sacred work that reflects who we are instead of living a life that is not consistent with us. Why would anyone keep living a life that does not reflect who they are? Because many of us don’t know where to turn.
Now there is a place to turn, and something to turn it with – a magical red key that lives inside the heart – a key that belongs to you and your very own muse.
Are you, like so many of us, feeling:
• life is passing you by and your life didn’t turn out the way you wished?
• are living like you are dying instead of living like you are living?
• you would like to be creative, feel that you are, but tell yourself you don’t have time?
• there is no creative spiritual community you can truly call home?
• that the voice of the critic is your own voice, and you believe her when she says: you’re too old, you don’t have time, you’re not smart enough, not creative enough?
What if we told you all of those were lies?
Come learn more about this journey that begins June 21, 2012 at: